I've been tagged by that crazy chick Darly at Daisy's Little Cottage. Thanks, Darly! Now I have an excuse not to do any dishes. And there's Velveeta stuck on there.
So hmm, what are 7 things I can tell yall about me?
1) My favorite song, of all time, without exception, is "Dancin' Queen" by Abba.
2) Yesterday, while shopping at Winn-Dixie, I actually overheard the following snippet of conversation: "... and so Squeeky was real pissed at me for leavin the deer meat in the truck overnight." For reals.
3) I dislike television in general, and absolutely despise reality or talk shows- even American Idol. EspeciallyAmerican Idol.
4) I would rather clean a toilet than wash dishes.
5) I was a bartender for about 4 years- at a redneck dive that would make the Boar's Nest on Dukes of Hazzard look like a country club.
6) I have had a crush on Sting since 1985.
7) I think Monty Python is hilarious.
Now that you've glimpsed my insanity, I need to tag 7 other people. And they shall be 7. Not 4, not 3, and 5 is right out. 7 shalt the number of people tagged be:
How to Play Along:
1. When tagged, place the "tag-er" URL & name on your blog.
2.Post Rules on your blog.
3. Post 7 different things about yourself.
4. Name 7 of your favorite blogs.
5. Email or leave a comment for those 7 people so they know they've been tagged.
Oh hey, also, I have finished the Marie Antoinette Bracelet... here's a couple of pictures of the finished product. I'm so theatrical:
As I expected, I did not much care for the way the back of this bracelet came out, but that's what I get for trying to be cute. Next time i'll use ribbon clamps like normal people.